Wilson Snyder Control Valves
Building on current control valve technology and design, Wilson Snyder Process Control Valves bring to you performance, affordability and operational/maintenance familiarity. With these features, selecting Wilson Snyder Control Valves helps our customers to operate within their construction, operational and maintenance budges while providing precise and reliable control.
The general service, G Series features:
- A heavy duty, top entry body
- Multiple material options, such as Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and other alloys
- Various end connections such as RFF, RTJ, SW, NPT and BW
- A standard range of sizes, 1” thru 8” and pressure classes – 150# thru 600#
- Balanced, Cage guided or Unbalanced, Post guided trim
- Optional shutoff classifications: Class III, IV, V and VI
- Trims designed to standard applications or those with high noise or cavitation levels
- Varying trim materials
Our Wilson Snyder Control Valve Products are fully assembled and tested at our manufacturing facility in Sulphur, Louisiana, United States.
In association with our G Series Control Valves, Furmanite is also a distributor for Siemens and ABB Positioners.
For full technical specifications including performance data, weights, dimensions and product configurator please download the WS G Series Brochure from the Downloads section.