Emergency Repair Kit (FurmaFast)
The FurmaFast™ Emergency Repair Kit has been designed to be installed by the client’s competent core team to tackle emergency repairs on live through-wall leaks and wall thinning sections on non- hydrocarbon pipe work.
A fast, effective emergency repair solution
Furmanite fully understands the problems associated with non-hydrocarbon low pressure leaks and their potential effects to normal plant operation. The combination of Furmanite’s leak sealing and composite experience has resulted in the development of the FurmaFast™ Emergency Repair Kit – an ‘all in one’ solution for leak control, supplied in an easy-to-store, rectangular container.
- Repair recommended to 20barg (successfully tested in excess of 100barg)
- Temperature limits -30ºC to +110ºC
- Repair diameters from 2” to 12”
- Larger sizes provided upon request
- Defect sizes up to 5mm diameter
- Live repair capability